Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day 26 - Favorite Memory

Day 26- Favorite Memory

Now personally I don't think I can pin point just one memory as a favorite memory. I have had some pretty awesome memories in my lifetime.

The day I met my husband.. If it was not for this day we wouldn't be where we are today.
The day my 1st born was born.. Noah 10 years ago came into our life and filled it with so much happiness and love. I don't think I ever knew just how much my life was going to change, but for all the best.
The day we got married and made it official we were the Gray family!
The day our second son was born.. Isaiah 7 years ago.. He ended up coming a month early but it was the earliest best gift to ever get surprised with. 
The day our last born, our only little girl was born...Mariah a 1.5 year ago came into our lives and completed that last puzzle piece to our family to make us complete.

Becoming a wife and mother have been two of the BEST things to ever happen to me and my 'favorite" memories.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment