Tuesday, September 14, 2010

REVIEW: Snow White Costume from Costume Super Center

So I was given a chance to receive and pick out a Halloween costume from Costume Super Center . I choose to pick a costume for our baby girl since if I picked one of the boys the other would be mad so easy choice was to pick Mariah's costume for this up coming Halloween.

They had so many adorable costumes to pick from and I had the hardest time picking a costume for her.They have the cutest Disney Costumes .  I finally decided that she would make a cute Disney Princess and who better then Snow White.

I ordered the Disney's Infant Snow White Ballerina Costume  in a size 12-18 months. Figured it would work perfect since she will be 12 months just about 5 days after Halloween.


The costume was packaged very well. Once I pulled it out of the package it was ready to be worn right away. The material was perfect,easy to put onto my 10 month old baby girl. It has plenty of stretch to get over her head and though her arms without pulling or tugging to worry about ripping.



The costume fit her very well at just 10 months. It is a little loose in the front of the dress but she still has a little less then 2 months to grow into it some more. The length is perfect now and I am sure will still fit perfect when Halloween comes. The material doesn't seem to bother her at all..The bottom of the dress has a slip so the outer part does not make her itch or get irrated by the material. I think she actually enjoyed the princess dress. The yellow hair bow I added to the costume which I think made it even cuter. All we need to find now is some tights and shoes to complete the costume.



I figured to after Halloween she can wear this as a dress up outfit for awhile too. She is a total little princess so this costume works perfect for her. Now her oldest brother is thinking about dressing up as one of the 7 dwarfs for Halloween. My youngest son is actually interested in the Avatar costume for Halloween. I would recommend and purchase a costume from http://www.costumesupercenter.com/ again and will probably for my boy's costumes.

They have the Snow White costume in not only infant size. You can see that they have all sizes from infant to adult size. Snow White Costumes

*I was given this opportunity to review this costume free from Costume Super Center and to write my own personal opinion on the product as I did*

Thank you Charles Taylor SEO Manager for giving us this amazing costume to review!!

36 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!!

    Showcase Sisters is following you from MomsReview4You Wednesday Blog Hop! http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    thanks for visiting my blog and following. I am following back:) My eight year old daughter is almost as tall as me like your son. Either they will both be very tall or we are short;)
    Anna-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 AM

    gosh....she looks soo cute wearing the dress^^

    thx for stopping by and for the follow...I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back from Catch a Wave! Thanks for visiting www.frugalonthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! It reminds me that I have to start looking for my son's Halloween outfit.

    P.S.
    I'm a new follower! I found you through MomsReview4You Blog hop.

    Hope to see you at my blog soon:-D

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Catch a Wave Wednesday! I am your newest follower!

    Your daughter is Adorable!!!

    Karen @ http://barefootinportland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you back from the blog hop!

    http://caringforourblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you on Catch a Wave Wednesday, I hope you will stop by my blog too!

    http://funsavingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna be her for Halloween! Absolutely ADORABLE!!

    Following you back! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute!

    Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a princess indeed!!

    Thank you so much for following Mamma Town! Happy to return your follow:) Looking forward to more of your blog...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the review Francine! M looks GORGEOUS in her costume xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coupon Cents Sisters is now following you! We would love it if you follow us too!!!

    www.couponcentssisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too too cute!!! Looks perfect for the little princess :)

    Thanks for stopping by www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com today! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG that costume is so cute. I don't have any children but I am buying a Snow White costume for my dog : )

    I just found your blog from one of the Wednesday blog hops. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable!Interesting post! I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable post! I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is too cute! Following you back from todays blog hop. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Take care!

    ~ Tiffany
    www.youngwifeandmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for visiting my blog, I am following youback. She is one cute little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks so cute in the little costume! I still need to figure out what I'm going to dress up as...^-^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh she is too cute... isn't it fun having 2 older Boys and a baby girl :-)
    Thanks for visiting me over at 2 Boys + 1 Girl = One crazy mom; I'm following you now via GCF
    Melanie
    www.twoboysonegirlandacrazymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!!!

    Following ya back:)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. too cute...thanks for following...following back

    ReplyDelete
  24. so cute! love that costume.

    new follower form tt hop!

    http://www.nickiwoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi - I am a new follower. Please visit my blog. Thanks!

    She looks so cute as Snow White!!!

    www.daybydaysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the blog visit and follow. I'm following back!

    Adorable kids by the way!

    Valerie@occasionallyrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,

    The costume is so cute. Im thinking of something like that for my one year old.

    Thanks for coming by. I hear you on the halloween candy. There is no way Im going to buy candy early. I like to wait until the day before. Better chance the kids will get SOME. lol

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for all the wonderful comments!!

    I hope I followed all the new followers,If I missed you please let me know!!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your little princess is so cute! I am your newest follower from TT blog hop, hope you will drop over and follow me back!
    kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. new follower from thirsty thurs. love your blog-how do I become a reviewer?-i have a 18 month old who would be darling in that. ;)

    come visit sometime!

    http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG!! haha... she's SOOOOOOOOOO freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By far the cutest Snow White EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous5:23 AM

    hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

    - Norman

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks so much for visiting and subscribing! Your little one is so adorable! www.ohsosavvymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute girl! I'm visiting from the Super Stalker Blog hop and am your newest followers. I'd love it if you would follow me to(o) http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com
    Why We Love Green

    ReplyDelete