Monday, June 06, 2011

Chunky Bling Review

Jewelry, a girl's best friend right?

Chunky Bling  has the World's Largest of beaded watches but that is not all they carry.. They also have bracelets, rings and necklaces.
 Here are a couple pieces that I thought were something I would totally wear or even to purchase for someone I know who would love these pieces of jewelry. ..




I was given the opportunity to pick out a ring of my choice to review and choice the beautiful Swarovski Pearl Mystic Black Ring as shown here ...







I have never bought a ring unless I had the chance to try on first since I do have pretty small fingers so sizing can be hard.. I choose the size 5-6 and it fits perfect. It has a stretch cord type brand so even if it was a bit to small, It could have still fit perfect into it. I am always kinda picky about wearing stuff that matches my clothing so I picked the black pearl since it matches most of my wardrobe. I also loved the idea of it having 3 pearls on it since it kinda symbolizes my 3 children.
These rings are made of silver plated beads, rhinestones and genuine Swarovski pearls.

FOLLOW CHUNKY BLING
"Like" Chunky Bling on FB and tell them you read the review @ Princess Mom of 3
Follow Chunky Bling on twitter & tweet them you read the review @ Princess Mom of 3

BUY IT!!

Go to Chunky Bling and make your purchase today!! Everything is priced to sell!!

This product was given to me to review and give my honest opinion at no cost to me.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi, new visitor here introducing myself so i'm not being stalker-ish.

    i love that first big ring!!!

    cheers,
    rachel
    http://www.upperbottom.com

    ReplyDelete