Friday, June 24, 2011

Whoopie Doos Review

       Christa, owner of Whoopie Doos brought over some samples to try "The Original" Whoopie Doo. Christa makes these from scratch at her home for others people to enjoy.

I will start off by saying "YUMMY in my tummy" they are good. So soft and moist, freshly baked to perfection. My children, husband and I enjoyed them with every bite. Such a nice treat for anyone with a sweet tooth or a love for chocolate. The Original is a chocolate cake with marshmallow cream filling and chocolate chips.



Now if that doesn't sound good, you need to check out her other recipes and flavors she makes as well..

The Original
Rich Chocolate cakes with marshmallow cream filling and chocolate chips.


The Mint
Rich chocolate cakes with melted Andes candies inside with cream filling.

The PB&C
Rich chocolate cakes with creamy peanut butter filling and peanut butter chips


The Strawlate
Strawberry cakes with creamy milk chocolate filling.


The Ultra Strawlate
Rich chocolate cakes with creamy filling with fresh strawberries also topped with strawberries.

Whoopie Doos are minis.. So it is the perfect bite size treat.. Perfect for an occasion.

Place your order today!!!

$10 Sold by the dozen
$13 for Ultra dozen

BUY

Contact Christa at 702.610.9205
Go "Like" Whoopie Doos on facebook Whoopie Doos

Don't forget to let Christa know Princess Mom of 3 sent you!!!

These products were given to me to review and give my honest opinion at no cost to me.



Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I think you're in cahoots to try and make me cheat on my diet... local and ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete