15 facts about me:
1. I was named after a little girl my mom used to babysit.. Francine Evette. I used to hate my name but now I love it as I realize now how having a different name is better then having a common name.
2. I always knew I would be married and have children. I do not think I knew I would have started as young as I did, but I couldn't be happier with how life has turned out for me.
3. I grew up in California and miss it sometimes but after living in Nevada now for 15 years, I must say this is home.. California is just a fun place to vacation now and visit my family & friends.
4. I have wanted to get into law enforcement since high school. I even started to take courses in college to become a police officer and test when I turned 21. I did an internship for our local police department here and joined the cadet program. but once I got pregnant life changed for me.. and my way of thinking towards a lifetime future job.
5. My guilty pleasure snack food is ice cream. I could eat it for breakfast,lunch or dinner...or when it is hot or even cold out. Doesn't matter what flavor because I will probably still eat it.
6. Latest hobbies for me.. Making hair clips and decorating cupcakes. I would like to add to my hobby's and learn how to make cute dresses for my little girl and other do it yourself projects.
7. Even at the age of 31, I find myself still needing the approval of my parents in some aspects of my life choices. Call me a mommas girl or daddies girl that is fine by me. I guess I just don't want to ever feel as if I have disappointed them in any way.
8. I would love to bungee jump and jump out of an airplane before I die. I do not plan on dieing anytime soon but I am not getting any younger so maybe before I hit 35 I will at least sky dive..
9. My happiest places are in my home with my family, family gatherings, being with friends, the beaches and of course the happiest place on earth...Disneyland..
10. Growing up I was never really the "outdoors" type of person.. now that I have been with my husband he has rubbed off on me in a good way.. I look forward to camping,fishing,boating,ATV riding trips.
11. Out of the 50 states I have seen, driven thru or visited 9 states in the US. California(Lived) Nevada (Lived), Arizona,Utah,Kansas, Texas, Colorado,New Mexico, Oklahoma.. 9 that is kind of sad isn't it. I hope to visit a lot more someday.
12. I stay up pretty late every night.. once the kids go to bed for the night and hubby does too..it is "me" time..I usually use this time to catch up on TV shows and Internet sites etc.
13. I am the oldest of 3 kids. I may have not liked it growing up at times but for the most part I will say I really love that I am the oldest. My siblings know I love them and at any moment I would drop just about anything to come to their help or needs. What else is the BIG sister for?
14. I LOVE my husband so very much. 14 years together and almost 10 years of marriage..3 beautiful children later and our love just keeps growing stronger and stronger. Our dating days might have been tough at times but I think all those rough times only grew us closer. He is the love of my life to love forever. I am truly blessed to have such a great man to help me raise our children, a man who works daily so hard so I can be home for our children. I will love my husband till the day I die and forever more..
15. I have done one thing right in life, that I know for sure.. Becoming a mother is the best thing I have ever done. I enjoy every single moment of being a mommy. I have the most amazing,beautiful,smart and the list goes on children. They are what I live for daily. Their smiles daily and their happiness is what feeds me.. A mothers love is the best love and I intend to continue to shower my children with much love.