Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 18: Make Up Bag

Day 18: What's in my make up bag?

Make up, who has time to apply make up with 3 kids? Nah I usually am a pretty plain type of girl. I use to wear so much that once I became a mother I chilled out on the whole make up thing. I wear a bit more then a usual day when I go out but even then it is not much more.

In my bag, diaper bag ..
My cover girl foundation
and my softlips is a must for me


I do however want to someday go to MAC or another make up store and get a nice make over and see how I like it. I really wouldn't mind changing things up some and adding to my bag or look.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I actually just did a blog post kind of similar to this last night. I too like to wear very simple makeup. Here is the link to my blog post about my makeup:
    http://insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com/2011/05/can-you-guess_27.html

    ReplyDelete