Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 11: My Hobbies

Day 11: My Hobbies

Hobbies, as a mother of 3..What consists of a hobby?

Lately I have gotten into making hair clips for my daughter. I would say it is a hobby of mine that is addicting and yet very relaxing as well. I really enjoy making them for my daughter to match her cute little outfits.



I enjoy getting a bit crafty and making things..I plan to attempt some more homemade items as well. Here are two others I have done..




Hobby 2: Entering giveaways online on blogs. I am addicted to entering them and enjoy winning some really cool products that I always wanted to try and maybe something I may never have heard of or even considered using. Nothing better then getting fun little things in my mail or even at my door step..


I would really like to add to my hobbies now that my boys are grown and Mariah is more able to entertain herself at times. I would love to learn how to sew.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I loved making bows for my girls too. I wish I had time to enter more contest, but I always seem to need to do something on the blog.

    I'm a new follower from the Thursday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd follow me back at A Helicopter Mom!

    Thanks,
    Mickey :)
    A Helicopter Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Blog Hop. I hope you will follow back. http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute hair clips! My daughters hair is now finally long enough to wear them :)

    I'm a new follower from the Thirsty Thursday Hop!
    Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete