Thursday, April 08, 2010

No Pro

I am not a photographer. I am far from one that is for sure. I think it is just pure luck sometimes I get some awesome shots with my cameras. I do truly LOVE taking photographs though.Everywhere I go I usually have one of my cameras handy. I take pictures for the memories. I wish I would have been into taking photographs more when my two boys were younger.

                                                                         True Beauty

                                                              Father/Daughter Moment
                                                                      True Happiness

                                                                 My silly toothless cutie

Those are just a few of my favorite pictures I have taken in the past couple days. I would love to take a photography class if I could find some time between juggling kiddos and husband working long hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment