Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Little bit about Me

I'm Francine aka on twitter as @Princessmom2

I was born and raised in good ol sunny California. I was born in Camp Penelton in Oceanside CA. Mt father was a Marine. I grew up in Fontana CA with my family. I'm the oldest of 3 kids. Moved in Nevada in 1996 when my dad got a transfer with his job.

I met my husband in 1997 through a mutual friend in high school. We dated off and on as we had the drama most teens go through with young love. Little did we know back then that we would be married and have 3 beautiful children.

In May of 2000 I found out I was pregnant. At the time it was a bit shocking as we had not planned a pregnancy. At first we were scared but then realized this was a blessing.

Feb 2001 we had our first son Noah. He was actually born on our dating anniversary 2/14.

We got married in June 2001. Nothing to over the top..Married at a chapel on the strip and had a nice get together at my parents home afterwards with our family and close friends.

July 2003 we found out we were pregnant with our second child. He was due in March but decided he wanted to make his appearance in Feb 2004.

March 2009 we got the most awesome news that we were expecting once again. June 2009 we found out we were having a GIRL. Mariah Valerie was 11.05.2009.

That's just a little bit on my life.. We love to do outdoor activities as in camping,fishing,boating,hiking,racing..you name it we like it ;) My son's play soccer but might try out a few more sports this year.

We might not have it all but with what we do have it truly is all that we need because we are one happy family living the good life we have been given to enjoy daily!

0 comments:

Post a Comment