Saturday, February 04, 2012

January

Wow one month down for 2012 already? Time sure flies when your having fun!

We have been taking the kids on Adventure Sunday's every weekend. A little family time to check out different little towns. So far we have gone to Valley of Fire, Cottonwood Cove in Searchlight, Nevada and Zion in Utah.

My husband and I had a wonderful weekend away this past weekend for his birthday/ our 15th dating anniversary get a away.. Much needed and so much fun even though we missed our babies like crazy ( post with pictures later).

Hubby, Jason turned 32. Which now means I am only around the corner to 32 now as well.. Crazy to think when we met we were only 17/16 years old.

The kids are all great.I need to get a picture update up soon.

I need to get back into my blogging. I miss posting and documenting family events. Also miss my review/ giveaway posting. Need to find more time!!

Well found this blogger ap on my iPhone so now this may make it easier to blog some too!! Hope you are all well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment