Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Wow talk about crazy busy lately...

Latest news going on with Princess Mom of 3 ....

* Boy's go back to school next week (YAY).. So this week is full of making sure we have everything ready for the 1st day of school (supplies,back pack, hair cuts, and clothing/shoes).

* I joined the PTA at our school for the next upcoming school year.. I am on the board as VP.. I am SO excited to work with an awesome group of moms and help make sure this school year ROCKS.. Lot's of fun activities and events planned, so can't wait to plan out all the details!!

* I've been working for the family business. I go down about 2-3 times a week. It is going good though.. I really do enjoy doing the paper work for the company and lately been taking a few business calls too.

* and the BIGGEST news is...

WE are MOVING!! Been packing the last two weeks, and getting things in order for the new house...

We are SO excited for this new chapter of our life.. The kids are way excited because they will each have their own bedrooms. More space is just what we need for our family of 5. The kids are way excited for the community pool too.

I will post up some pictures of the new house soon.. once things settle a little bit that is..



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move! Happy for you all :) You're a brave mama for taking on the PTA. It's usually "those" moms who hate me most ;)

    ReplyDelete