Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Blog Design - Apple of My Eye Designs

New Blog Design, What do you think? I think it is so cute and so me. Thank you to my friend Jennifer from Double Duty Mommy . She has her own blog design website if you are interested in giving your blog a touch of cuteness. Apple of my Eye Designs .

I picked out a design and she did the rest. I love all the special little designs she made, my blog button, the header of my beautiful children. I am so not smart when it comes down to blog design. I was so lost but thanks to Apple of My Eye Designs I now have a one of a kind adorable blog design.

Go head over to their site and check out all the other work she has done for other blogs.


Double Duty Mommy


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very cute :) I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new GFC follower from this for that, I also did a post for you hopefully this will help you get a few more followers :)
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/2010/11/princess-mom-of-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. new GFC follower from This for That. I think your blog design is really cute!! I wish you best of luck reaching your goal of 200!!!! I'm trying to achieve the same goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am coming over from This for that!

    I am #176 :)

    I wish you luck in getting 200!! I just reached 200, and it's hard to explain, but it's a great surprise, and a happy feeling when you log in and see that number!!

    Sabreena

    http://jakenmattsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog!!I found you from this for that!


    Check out Lovely Little Ladies Boutique facebook page we currently have two contests going on. We are looking for girls ages 0-6 to model bows and other items (winner will recieve all items for FREE)

    Our other contest is a logo contest! Submit as many logos as you would like and winner will recieve a free hair bow and a mystery prize!

    www.facebook.com/Lovely.Little.Ladies
    http://lovelylittleladiesboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:46 AM

    SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

    There's much in the world that you can't explain.
    It's revealed for you to remember
    by the whispering voice of a distant train
    or a midnight rain in november.

    Horizon within! You can always find
    the keys to Enigma. Let's mention
    one basic Truth: of spirited Mind
    Is Nature naught but extension.

    Internal expanses! In dreams, ridden
    by fear and longing you roam
    that deep Southeast in your soul hidden
    ...on your random journey back home.

    Single Swingle

    ReplyDelete