Friday, April 01, 2011

M.I.A

Well I have been a bit M.I.A lately from my blog again... Allergies have taken over my body once again and really have been kicking my booty. Two days I was completly out of it with no energy whats so ever. I slept so much and thankfully my 1yo slept a lot with me too. Thankful for my husband and family who helped me out so I could get my much needed rest and help with my kids.

Being a mom and sick just do not mix at all. House was a wreck, fast food was being eaten like crazy, let's just say things are not the same with out mommy around..

I am so behind on following those that have followed me from blog hops.I am so sorry..I will try and catch up and follow you back over the weekend. If for some reason I miss someone please let me know because I would love to follow you...

Well I am slowing getting better..not 100 percent just yet but I promise I will update with some pictures too..I did turn the BIG 31 this past week and took a couple fun cute pics.

Hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful children you have, I just followed you back.

    ReplyDelete