Friday, March 11, 2011

Mariah- 16 month update

How did my baby get to be 16 months old already? Only 2 months shy of being a year and a half.. I know everyone hears time flys but I think when you become a parent the days fly by even faster. I am just happy that I can enjoy my children daily as a SAHM. I have been able to witness all of Mariah's firsts.

These days she is 22lbs and 31 inches tall. Still amazes me that even at 16 months she still is not the size her brothers were at just 12 months. She is such a joy every day!!

Some of her many words these days:
  •  Bah for Bye
  • Mommy or mum is for me
  • Dada or Da for Daddy
  • Ugh for anything she may thing is gross
  • Dog
  • Ma Ma for Grandma
  • Papa for her Grandpas
  • What's that?
  • Ball
  • shoes
  • yah
Couple other things she is doing:

  • Waves
  • Claps
  • dances to everything music
  • hums and tries to sing along to nursey ryhmns
  • Kick a soccer ball..better then most soccer players
  • Loves to pose and make cheesey smiles for pictures
  • Walks very fast..not quite running but getting closer
  • loves to play with her kitchen and baby dolls
In the next few weeks I plan to attempt to potty train her. Not exactly sure how well it will work out but I figure it can't hurt to give it a try and introduce to it all. So we will buy a potty seat to place on regular toliet and some cute undies.






Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable!! Returning your follow!
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Adorable! My little girl turned 16 months on the 9th, they're only 2 days apart! Mine is petite too (21 lbs, 29 inches), and does a lot of the same things yours does! Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I’m already a follower but I wanted to stop by and say. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
    http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie =)


    Blog hopping! I'm your new follower and would love a follow back! www.adeliciousobsession.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower and I love Mariah's name! :)

    Anyway, I just hopped on by and love your blog! I'd love it if you'd check out my new blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Time does go by faster once someone becomes a parent...goodluck with the potty training!

    And you have a new follower from social parade blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm your newest follower!
    I hope you visit and follow
    me too!:0) What a lil cutie
    you have there!:0)

    ReplyDelete